Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New girl- that's me.

Hello there--
I'm Cecile (Julie and Eliza's roommate).I'm the new girl here :) I am 13 years old and British. I have curly red-brown hair, dark skin, and hazel eyes. Hmm, how about I post 10things about me?
1- I have a British accent-- The girls keep fussing over it and I don't know why *sigh*
2- I love, absolutely love singing, acting, and playing guitar. My parents still haven't sent my guitar but I can always sing in the meantime.:)
3- I have a large Maine Coon- Siamese cross named Isis who is very, um, "Alpha female".
4- I'm loving it here with all my new friends :D
5- I have two little sisters- Zundiya is 12 and has straight hair and brown eyes and Lucy is 11 and has curly hair and brown eyes.
6- I have a very mild allergy to strawberries.
7- My favorite color is teal.
8- I'm quite experienced at Dungeons and Dragons and I love most typical "nerdy" things.
9- My motto is "Tene caput altum", which is Latin for 'Hold your head high.".
10- I'm looking forward to more bogging in the future!

I'll post again sometime-
looking forward to getting to know you lot!
Cecy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cecile! It's nice to "meet" you. Thanks for telling us about yourself.

    I like nerdy things too, and so does my sister Kaya. :-)

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bree,
    Nice to meet you as well. I figured since I've never blogged before this would be a good way to start.
    I'll post more later- I find this obsession with vampires annoying-- at least Clare doesn't sparkle or watch you sleep ;)
    Love, Cecy

    ReplyDelete