Friday, September 2, 2011

Hi there everyone and welcome to That's So Random!

This is where me and my friends will post all the weird stuff that happens in our lives :D
BTW I won't be posting as much because of my own blog, Introducing Stella. 
Me and Julie have Blogger accounts, but the others will post under them as well. Bye now!
Stella
Hi everyone, I'm Sabrina's cousin  Alex Maya. I'm 14 and I go to Shea Academy with all the girls. Hope to post some more soon :)
Alex Maya
Hi, I'm Chloe. I'm Nicki's roommate here at SA. My grandmother was the real Samantha Parkington! I'll talk to you soon :)
Chloe
This is Nicki. I've been having a great time at school with all my friends :) 
Nicki
Heyhey, Sabrina here. I'm sooo bored so I agreed to post a, like, "welcome" post. See ya later :P
Sabrina
  Hey there, this is Julie. I'm so excited to have a blog!
Love you all  for reading :)
Julie 

Okay, back to me. Anyway, see you all soon! :D
Stella


1 comment:

  1. Hi, girls! :-)

    We just found out about this blog from Stella, and are looking forward to reading more and getting to know you!

    Love,
    The Greens and The Roses

    ReplyDelete