Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Julie says, "It's my turn!"

Hi there everyone! I'm Juliet Morgan, and welcome to Always!
I'm going to tell 10 things about me, okay?
1. My mother was *the* Julie from the AG stories.
2. I have a little sister named Rosalie- she looks like me but her hair is shorter and a little darker.
3. My best friends are Cecy (see below) and my cousin Eliza.
4. I hate mean people. >:(
5. I love unicorns, rainbows and my dolls.
6. I have two kitties- Pounce is one and Raine is nine months.
7. my favorite song is 'Love Story" by Taylor Swift. It's almost about me!:)
8. I can't think of anything else ;)
See you again soon <3
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Julie. I'm Kaya. It's nice to meet you! It's really cool that the AG books were based on your mom.

    I have a little sister named Rosa, and her middle name is Lee... so we almost have sisters with the same name!

    Love,
    Kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaya! That's cool about your sister. I think the name Rosa is really pretty. I'm glad to meet you too! Stella's told us all about you and your family(and your neighbors!)
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete