Monday, November 14, 2011

Sabrina here.

Yeah, yeah, ten things about me?
Here ya go.
1: I am the oldest of us at 14.
2: I have a twin named Jess who lives with my dad mostly.
3: My parents are divorced and I live with my mom.
4. My style is very goth/punk.
5. I have a boyfriend named Nick Riley, who goes to Dover Academy (Shay Academy's brother school.)
6. My roommates are Stella and Sonya
7. I have a cat named Licorice.
8. My dad is dating Stella's mom. (still don't like it. Tory ((S's mom)) is nice but I can't believe she's dating my dad.)
9.And I can't think of any more *sigh*
Talk to everyone later, hopefully.
Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. Nice to get to know you a little better, Sabrina!

    I imagine that having your dad dating Stella's mom would be awkward in some ways. I hope you all figure out a way of adjusting to it, if it becomes something permanent.

    Thanks for sharing some facts about yourself!

    :-)

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete